The E-Shop functionality gives you and your school the ability to sell products such as school uniform, school dinners, school supplies and much more throughout your own website. As well as that, you have a lot of options available to you in regards to accounting, stocks, donations, budget codes and more.
In regards to setting up your payment methods, there are a number ways that clients can pay for your shop products. You can use PayPal, Worldpay, Authipay, JustGiving, as well as having offline payment options such as bank transfer and cheques. To set this, get in touch with us to set up / amend your payment method information.
Payment on Forms
To begin with, you're going to want to create your first products. First, login to the admin side of your site and head over to the page you would like your shop items to sit and follow the instructions below:
- Click onto the Create tab on your orange admin bar and choose Shop Product.
- Once on the Shop Product page, give your product a title as you would a normal page title.
- From there, enter the price of the product within the Price £ field.
- Choose the relevant VAT Rate from the drop down menu (click here to find out how to add more VAT Rates).
- Add the Max Quantity of this product that can be bought at any one time.
- By Ticking the Allow payment by Credit Card field, this allows the customer to make payments via their credit card.